Search This Blog

22 August 2005

I don't want to IM. I don't like it

I hate getting sucked into online. Which is funny, because as badly as I hate to admit it, I've tried the online dating bit. And for me, it just doesn't work. I'm a tough one. One minute I'm one way, the next minute I'm another. I give the illusion that I'm bad, but the reality is is that 90% I'm not. I won't comment on the other 10%. I'm trying.

I wished I could have picked an easier pasttime. screw it. I'm going to bed.

No comments: