Search This Blog

18 August 2005

So now it's a year - T O D A Y

What a crazy week. What an amazing and rewarding week! Craziness.

I got an email this morning from the department head who's department I wanted in to. I'm in! There were over 900 apply this year and they accepted 80. I'm still not entirely sure whether I want to laugh, cry or pee in sheer excitement! The only thing I do know is that I've not been able to stop talking since finding out. Surprsingly enough the day has perked up immensely! When I was doing my devotions this morning, I had an interesting verse laid on my heart. It's from Ephesians 4:28 "He who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with his own hands that he may have something to share with those in need". I'm not sure what it means to me yet, but I know that I can't let it go.

It would appear that the ball has begun to roll. :)

No comments: