Search This Blog

13 October 2005

10:54pm

Smarts is here. We've had a good visit. She was supposed to come tomorrow night - after my final exam. Please note the time. Say a prayer for me at 9:30a AST because there's a good chance I'll be fubared. L'il Homo has swooped in and dragged her off to Dolans. I said run with it. Maybe you just need to go dance and get your leg humped. She needs a little gay in her life. Not surprisingly, I have enough to share.

sheesh.

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
Alice Roosevelt Longworth (1884-1980)

2 comments:

Curious Jane said...

I could use some gay and leg humping too. Can't remember the last time I went dancing. OH WAIT! Yes I do. It was that nite at the redneck bar. That was just awkward and wrong. I need a do-over.

Kiki said...

But it was fun...