Search This Blog

18 October 2005

a hypocrites addiction

If you only knew how many speeches I have spewed. How many people I have interrupted their enjoyment to simply explain to them, with very little graciousness, that what they were doing was wrong. If you only knew.

And now I am one.

I am a diet coke drinker. And I am ashamed. It has been 24 hrs since my last taste and I am, with all humility, wanting only for a taste more.

It probably wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't gone off the radar for SO MANY BLOODY YEARS about the EVILS OF DIET ANYTHING THAT INVOLVED ASPERTAINE. Yes, I am yelling. Do you not realize HOW BAD ASPERTAINE IS FOR YOU????

Yet I still want more.

{sigh}

On a higher note though, I shaved my legs. Lady Venus had to pull in Lady Pluto and Mars to help out. Strangely enough, we left Uranus alone.............................

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones."
Helena Rubenstein (1870-1965)

2 comments:

Suz said...

"Lady Venus had to pull in Lady Pluto and Mars to help out. Strangely enough, we left Uranus alone............................."

ROFLMAO. Brilliant.

Fenn said...

roll-on-floor-laugh-my-ass-off???

i'll have to use that one!!! lol