Search This Blog

31 October 2005

A moment

Yes. I need a fecking moment.

I would really like to scream out that I CURRENTLY HATE BLOGGER. But, *sigh*, alas, it is not Blogger's fault. It is mine. The real dilemma is tough to figure out - do I hate that it's my fault, or do I hate that I KNOW it's my fault.

Notice the change in my blog? Notice that my links are missing? Notice that I am PISSED?

WHY DO THEY NOT HAVE BIG SIGNS ON THINGS THAT I AM LOOKING AT THAT SAY, HEY, MS D - DO NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON UNLESS YOU WANT TO SCREW YOURSELF OVER!

I would listen to a sign like that. I'm pretty sure I would. I would say that there would be atleast a 50% chance that I would reread the statement before clicking YES.

I know. Who am I kidding?

she-it.

Bear with me while I re-attach.

3 comments:

Smarts said...

the new look is good. but please refer to my rantings regarding reverse text:)

Curious Jane said...

I just gotta say that reading white text on black really screws with my eyes. My outspoken self coming out. but if makes you feel better i ranted (more than once) to Josh friendman about his white on black blog, and he wrote War of The Worlds for Tom Cruise - just proof that I bitch at everyone equally!

The Phantom Piccolo said...

LOL - I found out the template change thing the hard way myself! I changed my template and lost EVERYTHING I had added. It took me about a month of playing around to finally get it close to what it was before "the change."