Search This Blog

18 October 2005

A Sister's Goldmine






Not so long ago, Smarts came to visit. Before said visit, she made specific note of just how vain CJ, Kiki and myself were, with posting pictures and all. Really, it was shameless. We know. We embrace it. We run with it. We post our best face on the internet. We post our funniest face on the internet. We are self portrait whores.

But it would appear that Ms Smarts has taken a closer inspection, and upon completion found that she, too, joined the ranks of we nameless starlets - goddesses and queens in our own rights, of our own realms. From Gratuitious Cleavage Shots, to good hair days, to moments when we loft a hearty "SCREW YOU" and take a picture of ourselves from head to toe for the world to revel in simply due to that WE ARE GORGEOUS BECAUSE WE ARE REAL AND INSIDE OF EACH ONE OF US IS SO MUCH GENUINE SHIT THAT WE ARE POWERLESS TO EVER HOLD IT BACK FROM THE VERY DEPTHS OF THE UNIVERSE AND ALL THAT MAKES US EACH OUR OWN.

Gawd we're hot. Grab a camera and snap. until. you. feel. the. exact. same. way. You deserve it. You're beautiful.

Ms d. (and Smarts!)

"Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful."

Jacqueline Bisset (1946-)

5 comments:

Smarts said...

i find those quite hilarious and NOT flatering AT ALL.

i love you ms.d

where did I get those boobs?

Suz said...

OH. MY. GOSH. I wish I had the courage to do that. You girls are SO HOT in a very much not traditional way.

Great work. This definitely brightened my day.

Kiki said...

Whoa mamas!

Fenn said...

love the pics lol!

i should take your advice and post a couple of my not-so-lovely pics of the girls and i- what a hoot that would be, let me tell ya!

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

I just love being a girl! And your sister. And your source of genuine amusement - and just so you know - I am not offended by that in any way, shape or form. We need those to fill such pertinent roles.

PS - Smarts, your mother just looked over my shoulder and is mildly perplexed that we're posted online!! ;)

Excuse me while I go snicker a bit...