Search This Blog

08 November 2005

Just a thought

I think probably, that the most beautiful things about friends is that they hold you up when you forget how to stand. Or how they pick you up when you fall flat on your face when you only aimed for falling flat on your ass. Or how they can look you in the eye and call you a fucktard and that they love you all in the same breath. And mean every word.

I feel pretty fortunate right now.

"the light of friendship is like the light of phosphorus, even plainest when all around is dark."
Grace Cowell (1877-1969)

3 comments:

Potor said...

Fucktard. An underused word. Well done.

Curious Jane said...

Thank you (and Kiki) for picking me up of my battered face yesterday. I'd thought I'd ducked! Not so much...

I VOLE YOU!

Curious Jane said...

Uhhhhhhhhh 1, 2, 3, 4... days since you've POSTED!