Search This Blog

29 November 2005

Late Spring

Is what it feels like around here. It's about +9 degrees c's - I'd convert it, but I can't remember how....... pick somewhere in the 50's. It's kind of like comparing our dollar - the US (AKA: 'mericans) is always bigger. We're bigger too... but it's in direct correlation with the arctic. Our chunks of ice fields kick your chunks of ice fields asses.

I was heading to the school today (I'm a tutor) and as I was coming off the bridge ramp there was a little old lady ahead of me in a mazda. She could barely see over the wheel and I think I caught a glimpse of blue around her noggin', but her license plate said "A Good Day is Lawn Bowling".

I love this silly life. It makes me giggle.

A little of what you fancy does you good

3 comments:

Potor said...

9C = 48.2F

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

WOOHOO!! I made the parking lot of the ballpark! I was close!

Bridget said...

I can't do the conversions either. I would have said that was me in the mazda but I don't have that license plate (yet). You've got a great outlook on life!