Search This Blog

22 November 2005

Visitors

I had to stop and think... and then smile about something that a friend of mine said yesterday. This morning I am picking up my friend Eric from the airport. He's flying in from Vancouver and I haven't seen him four years. And I can't wait. He's Danish descent and when he and his sisters each turned 18, they got a one way ticket to Denmark. If they wanted to come home they had to make their own way. He introduced me to southern comfort and rootbeer. He's a pretty neat fellow and I feel pretty darn blessed that he's coming all this way just to see me. PC is coming over tonight and is looking forward to meeting Eric too. PC makes my heart beat big.

But my friend said yesterday... "You know some of the neatest people".

And I stopped and thought about it. And she's right.

No comments: