Search This Blog

03 November 2005

A welcome reprieve

So I guess I can't use the ol' cancer card anymore. Too bad, really - I got out of a lot of stuff with that bad boy. But in saying that, I was more than a little relieved to know that everything came back clean. Guess I'll have to start going to class again. Sheesh.

I'm posting this picture just because I think I like it. It was one of those ones that I had to stare at for quite sometime before I could decide my opinion. Smarts left today. I miss her already. CJ and I talked for a long time on the phone and Kiki and I landed in Walmart (The Portal). At one point in the mitten (which, if you're from the Miramichi, would be pronounce "mi'en" - no t's) aisle, we're standing rather close. She looks up at me (because she's 4'3" and I'm 7'8") and says "I think it's time for a hug". We hugged. It was magical.


1 comment:

'Thought & Humor' said...

You have a riveting web log
and undoubtedly must have
atypical & quiescent potential
for your intended readership.
May I suggest that you do
everything in your power to
honor your encyclopedic/omniscient
Designer/Architect as well
as your revering audience.
As soon as we acknowledge
this Supreme Designer/Architect,
Who has erected the beauteous
fabric of the universe, our minds
must necessarily be ravished with
wonder at this infinite goodness,
wisdom and power.

Please remember to never
restrict anyone's opportunities
for ascertaining uninterrupted
existence for their quintessence.

Best wishes for continued ascendancy,
Dr. Howdy

'Thought & Humor'