Search This Blog

17 December 2005

Exam Preamble

Last night was the Christmas party. Things went really well and the evening ended early enough that I had hoped to get a full night's rest. It didn't quite happen the way I had planned, but all in all, it was good. Only once did I have to say "PC, get the fuck off the table and sit the fuck down." That was the only moment I got a little annoyed. Even when he decided he needed to unbutton his shirt and believe, if only for a moment, he was Don Johnson and the boss's wife was the damsel in distress, my pulse didn't even quicken. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I can appreciate a good night of booze and near public nakedness. He came. He saw. He conquered. You can't blame a boy for enjoying a few hours of Christmas WooHoo.

*yawn*

I have to go write a final exam in 24 minutes. Wish me luck.




4 comments:

Curious Jane said...

WOW! You look gorgeous! And PC is pretty good lookin' too!
:)
GG

Kiki said...

Yeah you both look pretty awesome!!! Glad you mad it back safe and sound...good luck!

Smarts said...

I LOVE that top!

Who the hell does PC think he is, Sunflower? I'm disgusted. I am the table dancer in our house thank you very much!

Suz said...

Y'all are HOT HOT HOT.

So glad you're doing well!