Search This Blog

15 December 2005

Fender Bender

Do you remember way back earlier this week? When I said that I had something to post about but that I needed pictures to properly document what happened? Do you? Did you also notice my run-on sentence right there?? I's gunna teesh right good english.

Anyways, last Saturday mom and I went Christmas shopping. Our annual adventure that brings forth the draining of the bank accounts. Frugality goes out the window and the trunk gets full. Except we got a little more than we bargained for. Initially we got him for dad, but I think he's mom's. Regardless, he's a cute little shit that won't get much bigger than what he already is!

The story of Fender began when my father wanted fenders for his four wheeler. Mom got him this. And called him Fender. Dad still fails to see the humour. The rest of us do not.




That's my foot. My foot's not particularly large.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

He's precious!! What a great present-I love your mom's sense of humor. Awwwww.