Search This Blog

30 January 2006

Disappointment

People, I am sad to inform you that *sigh* I have no bruise. The point of landing got red, it got hot, it gave all signs of potentially turning into something ugly, but alas, it did not. So no pictures of my thighs, which now that I think about, is probably in all our best interests. No need in scaring off new readership now is there.

But speaking of yesterday's trip to the frozen Killarney, as we were sitting in the car and getting stoned off of hot chocolate and marshmellows, there was a couple getting into their car that were kind of staring at us, which is not uncommon, since we usually produce behaviour that requires staring, but there was something familiar about them. Come to find out, I was at a sex toy party at their house two years ago this coming april - it was my 28th birthday.

Funny, you'd think somewhere that you purchased chocolate body paint and various appendages that required batteries for your full viewing pleasure, would somehow be a bit more, well, memorable.

"A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence - serving its purpose without obstructing the view."

Sophia Loren

3 comments:

sasfdasfdljkfksdjkfjsd said...

i don't even know you and I'm disappointed. It's true I've never seen your thighs, still, I'd like to. I'm sure I would like them.

Curious Jane said...

I was hoping we could be bruise twins!

And you can borrow my helmet any time. :P

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

Ray Ray - muchly appreciate the gratuitous thigh comment - feel free to leave them at anytime!

CJ - SHEESH!!! lol - I'm still trying to figure out with food group Advil falls under!! OUCH.