Search This Blog

22 January 2006

Goodbye Fair Weekend

All in all, it's been a pretty good day. Kiki and I walked the dog in the woodlot and I got to play with my GPS, which has been sadly sitting on my desk, silent and still, for over a month. It was fun to take new roads and see where they led to. There's something that's very soothing about the outdoors that can only be understood by those who appreciate it. It gets summed up by the cliche of "You know, it's like, well, you know", and they do.

Tomorrow is my busy day and already it is nearing the nine o'clock hour. Seems like it will be here in no time. The weeks have been zipping by and I'm hoping to soon platue out on my little ache inside. I can really appreciate a hectic schedule.

I suppose that I should get my arse in gear since, surprisingly enough, things aren't accomplishing themselves. Tomorrow's the big election day. I wonder which Necessary Evil will rule parliment hill? It's a shame when you have to choose between who's the Lesser Areshole. Nothing better than North American democracy. I feel like it's a one-liner.

Speaking of which, I was watching a comedian last night. He said: "I don't think lesbians should be allowed to use vibrators. They made their choice." I laughed.

"To gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else."

Bernadette Devlin McAliskey

No comments: