Search This Blog

11 January 2006

Wed., Jan 11, 2006, Fabulous Broads

PC leave for Alberta on Monday afternoon and three weeks ago I was dealing with it far better than what I am right now. I've noticed that when I get upset, I tend to get a mite-bit bitchy at said cause of making me bitchy, which, really, is neither a shock nor, technically, a mistake. But this is a bit different. He needs to go. I need to let go. And I can't very well spend my last few days with him being a complete and total twat because I don't want him to go based on personal defaults.

So, being the tough girl that I am, I'm sucking it up like a good Electrolux, smiling, and telling him that I'm proud of him for what he's doing. Because I am. I may be being stupid on the surface, but I get the big picture. And the big picture looks good. Even though the short-term blows.

And this is the only boo-hooing that I'm going to do on here with regards to this subject.

Atleast I'm pretty sure that that's it.


"Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more."

Erica Jung

2 comments:

Fenn said...

i like your quote

Jeni Paij said...

Me, too...I needed to see that. :)