Search This Blog

01 February 2006

Better

I'm feeling better tonight. My overwhelm-ed-ness has dissipated slightly and I am no longer hiding under my covers and crying. Which, I am honest in saying that I did today. Not a normal occurance in my world, but I did it. That's about all I have to say about it, I suppose.

Oh yeah, that, and I cut up my mastercard. I am now credit card-less. It's a good feeling.

"Not that anyone cares, but there's a right and wrong way to clean a house."

Joan Crawford

3 comments:

Fenn said...

you need to get another card- trust me!a couple years ago when i was young and stuper, i maxed my card and decided that perhaps it wasn't a good idea to have one so i cancelled it. i soon realized that you NEED to have a card for things like booking airline tickets, renting a car, ordering oil... and i had one hell of a time getting another one.

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

very true - but I've just cut it up... haven't cancelled it! I just need to not be tempted my my non-wracked up status!!

Fenn said...

LOL