1) If I could meet one person, living or dead, I would choose Steve Martin.
2) I've had a couple of articles published in outdoor magazines. Neither one was Reader's Digest.
3) This one makes me laugh, but I've actually had my IQ professionally tested (whatever that means) and my 'verbal' is 160. I know. It makes me question the system too.
4) I was in a car accident 9 years ago that I 'walked' away from. The other girl was in the hospital for a month and is ok now. I tend to feast on Advil a little more than is probably best.
5) Fiona Apple's Tidal is probably one of my all time favourite albums.
6) Kiki and I once drove around the capital city in her Malibu and pretended that paparazzi were after us. We ate cheezies and drank diet coke whilst being pursued. It was a Tuesday night.
7) If I were to ever pick a mantra it would be "freedom isn't freedom without responsibility". Sometimes I wish it were "Fuck you and put it in drive!" But it's not, and deep down, I'm ok with that.
8) I've looked someone in the eye and lied to them without flinching. It's important to note that at that exact moment, the truth really had nothing to do with anything, but how they came away from that conversation had everything to do with it all.
9) I secretly hope that my roommate deepfries everything he eats and gets fat. Actually, I think I said it out loud the other night. Oops.
10) I bought scalped tickets to see Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds in an acoustic session at the University of Rhode Island. I wished people could have just shut up and sat in awe. I still enjoyed the show.
What is the use of acquiring one's heart's desire if one cannot handle and gloat over it, show it to one's friends, and gather an anthology of envy and admiration?
Dorothy L. Sayers