Search This Blog

21 February 2006

Tuesday Already

I'm not entirely certain with what's been happening, but I've been spending weird hours (plural), awake. As in the wee-small-hours kind of roaming around. It's been bizarre because normally when I go to bed, that's it, lights out, not moving till I hear Lisa Steves give the morning news. But I've been having these midnight rendezvous. And weird dreams. In fact, last night, I dreamt that I had my entire upper body tattooed, and I really liked it. In the dream it was really cool looking and didn't hurt at all. Perhaps I shouldn't watch Inked before retiring. And did you know that it's been 3 solid weeks since I drank a bottle of wine by myself and in the dark? Times they are improvin'.

So I had to sit down and have a talk to the 'mos on Sunday... and the Tuesday previous - by Sunday I was just pissed. Now don't get me wrong, I love my little fairies, but they are here ALL THE TIME and I was getting mighty sick of it. Especially when the bf says (with a giggle) 'oh yeah, nobody's living at my apartment!'. Do not tell me these things. Worse, do not tell me these things with a giggle. So we had it out and it all went well.

On other fronts, looks like I'm moving into PC's place for September. I'm looking forward to it and I think it's a good move... even mom and dad didn't hemmorage, which, really, is a fairly big deal. We even went so far as to discuss it. We're not big discussers on issues such as these, so it worries me slightly. I was prepared for more drama. I was not disappointed by the lack thereof.

There's more to tell but I'm tired tonight... I've got to get to bed so I can get up in a few hours to watch the clock.

"Give a girl the right shoes and she'll conquer the world"

Bette Midler

2 comments:

Kiki said...

You're pseudo shackin' up!

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

I know!