1) I got my taxes done.
2) I got just over $2000 back.
3) I paid off my car. Allow me to repeat: I PAID OFF MY CAR!!!!!!!!! 4 months early. I paid the damn thing off 4 months early.
4) I needed new pants (teacher pants) so I went to a store where I thought I could get a good pair of washable cords. I succeeded. They were regularly $50. They were on sale for $19.99. There was 50% off of that. They were just over $11 dollars, taxes included.
5) I deposited $500 onto my LOC. Presently all my banks really like me. When I strolled in everyone was standing around - it's one of those places where they know me by name (call me Norm). They said "Ms. D! What are you smiling about?" "I paid off my car! And it's the closest thing that I've had to an orgasm in a while!". They laughed. A few women mentioned that they thought they may go pay off their cars too.
6) I paid off my car and it was the closest thing I've had to an orgasm in..... 8 WEEKS!!! I wrote PC a letter last week and informed him that he owed me 52 times at last count. He's supposed to be home around the beginning of April. I really hope that a week is long enough.
7) I bought new Blundstones. If you're not sure what they are, they're right up there with paying off your car early, except for your feet. You may not like the look of them, but once you slide these bad boys on your feet.... WOOOWEE. See remarks about paying off your car.
8) I got vitamins and hair conditioner - two pertinent items I've been putting off since being, well, poor.
Needless to say, my load has been lightened. With $332 less a month going out... well, I guess it will still be going out, but just into different places! Atlas swooped in to give me a hand holding up my world.
So how about ya'lls day? Good, Bad or Indecent?
"There are people who have money and people who are rich."