Search This Blog

13 April 2006

The Adjuster

A while back some girlfriends of mine informed me that I was an Adjuster. Like a man adjusts his "boys" from time to time, I was adjusting the "girls". It didn't matter - public, private - I was relentless and unafraid. If they needed to be swung back, I swung 'em. Needless to say, my bra didn't fit properly.

That was until today.

I have three new bras. They fit. They move with me. They don't create cannons that threaten to take out the eyes of passer-byers. I lift my arms and everything stays in place. I feel like I can take on the world without my hands down my shirt.

Funny how the little things make the big things far more bearable. :)

"If you can't see the bright side, polish the dull side."

anonymous

3 comments:

Jeni Paij said...

I can honesly say that understand completely! Sadly, I too find it very difficult to take over the world with the "girls" all cattywhompus.

So, since I must wear a bra as society dictates, it should--at the very least--fit properly. Besides, it is much easier to shake hands with new friends when the hands are not otherwise occupied in the duties of an Adjuster.

Futher, it makes me wonder what a man could accomplish by giving up the life-long career as the "boys" Adjuster? Just think of all the wars that might have been avoided.

The directions are so simple that any guy could do it. "Shake hands, not heads, and repeat." Namaste. - PA

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

LOLOL

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Potor said...

Speechless