So, in honour of my Fresh Decade quickly approaching, I am listing the Top Ten Tidbits that Andrea Desires to See to Fruition.
1) To finish school, perhaps squeeze in a master's just previous to starting the next decade. Perhaps.
2) To do that which grants me great satisfaction and to understand that if something is going wrong all the time, then it's probably stemming from me, not the world.
3) To swallow #2 graciously, bravely, strongly, humbly, and topped off with a good dose of humour.
4) To partake in childbirth.
5) To get married.
6) To encourage whoever, whenever, to take the bull by the proverbial horns and ride it out on the coattails of inertia all the while screaming THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME at the very top of their lungs.
7) To try and get pictures of #6 to remind them of what they are Possible of. Capabilities be damned.
8) To get my motorbike license.
9) To do more skinny dipping.
10) To embrace the WooHoo of my later years and maybe get one more tattoo, you know, to help tell the story to my grandkids. ;)
Things to consider before plastic surgery: Will I look as if I'm standing in a 100 mph wind?