Search This Blog

22 April 2006

Hiatus

Hello Gang!

Just want to let you know that I'm on hiatus for the next week. PC's home is 2.5hrs!!!! I can't stop smiling. Seriously, it's better than Christmas. He's only home for a week and I also have to work at an elementary school.

You really can't go wrong with a week like that. Now I need to go prepare. There's a whole lot of waxing, plucking, shaving, and bleaching before my busy week of sex starts.

I try not to drink too much because when I'm drunk, I bite.

Bette Midler

5 comments:

Jeni Paij said...

Go get it, Honey! - PA

Bridget said...

Woot! Welcome home PC!

Smarts said...

I'm gonna call you...right in the middle!!!!

Broken Angel said...

You know they love it when you bite!! Bite hard, bite often - Wendy's.

Fenn said...

giddy up! lol