Search This Blog

24 May 2006

Not Forgotten

Believe it or not, I've not forgotten about you all. Nor have I been in AA or any form of anger management, although it probably couldn't hurt. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? Right?

I'm in the throws of school again - half way through but already tired of it all. I just want this to be over with. My back's hurting because I have a paper due tomorrow. My back loves to hurt when I'm stressed.

Sheesh, eh?

I hope all is well.

1 comment:

Broken Angel said...

and I haven't forgotten u either. nice to hear from u, glad all is good. anybody heard from Potor lately, or did he whole spamhaiku goo thing scare him away from blogging forever...I worry he was seduced by it's gooey pinkness and ate some, and...well, it just gets worse from there. everyone should get to at least visit where you come from. lucky girl.;)A