Search This Blog

03 May 2006

Whatever Kiki may say about me getting us thrown out of a restraunt (we'll call it the Ambassador, a 24 hour joint here in the city), well, I just want you to know that it's not entirely true. I think it was her first time. For being thrown out. She was a virgin thrown-outer. I am probably more accoustomed to it than I should be. And just for the record, it wasn't me that was practicing their raunchy swedish. Although in saying that I was the one talking about the Rabbi, a priest and a donkey. Maybe that was the part that didn't go over so well. Probably. Since it wasn't in swedish. Nor yiddish. Nope. It was clearly Andrea's-Teacher-Voice-English. The kind of voice that you hear over the constant hum of radiators and airconditioners. And 12 piece bagpipe bands. You are powerless to escape. Apparently those eating out on a Wednesday evening were too.

So if anyone is familiar with what is known as "TimBits", I just want to pass along that I ate 13 of them in roughly 21 minutes. I also want to acknowledge that in eating 13 of them in roughly 21 minutes, I was also holding back. I could have eaten more. Much more. Shortly after that I had a cone of Death By Chocolate. And a few cups of coffee. Ok, you're right, it was "pots", not "cups". Symantics. Needless to say, I should probably got run around the city.

I'm heading to my sister's in Halifax tomorrow night after class. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm not sure if I have enough money to get home with, but those are just minor details. I just farted. It's bad.

Wow.

Really bad.
My contacts just dried out.

Excuse me whilst I strike a sexy pose.

Ok, I'd better go to bed.

*snicker*

Total absence of humour renders life impossible.

Colette (1879-1935)

4 comments:

Potor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Potor said...

Did you get thrown out because of the farts?

Bridget said...

I laughed so hard. Drive-by blogging when you're up to no good. You're my hero.

Miss Cartier said...

Virgin Thrown-Outer is the name of my new band.