Search This Blog

20 July 2006

Hiatus

I'm heading out and I'm not sure when I'll be back. Actually, I lie. I'll be back for sure on Sept 4. However, it's Blogger that I'm unsure about. Peter's home tomorrow (copius amounts of sex to be had) and I've still got a week of classes left... and then a week here... and then several weeks west - which I am soooooooooooo excited for! YAY!

So how's this: If I can write, I will. If I can't, I will take tons of pictures and write a wonderful tale when I return!

3 comments:

Potor said...

This is unacceptable.

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

I'm working on it! I promise! I'm just swamped... and you haven't posted since like the 4th!

*harumph*

;)

Bridget said...

If you don't come see me I will never forgive you. Except we're going east now and we're going to miss each other completely.

So have fun, and enjoy all the sex and travel. Glorious.