Search This Blog

25 September 2006

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow because I found another lump, this time at the base of my skull, along my neck. It's about the size of a pea (or feels to be) and may possibly (but certainly not certain) have to due with the constant headaches and moments of why-is-the-world-tilting, along with my neck stiffness. Apparently my sister-in-law could actually see it protruding last night. Interesting. Anyways, when I called the doctor's office, the earliest I could get in was the end of October. When I told him what I had, he told me to come in tomorrow. As far as it being something, it's probably nothing. Atleast that's what we're going with from here.

The food at the university is both shitty and expensive, except for the pizza. The pizza is expensive, but atleast it's worth the money. We nailed our music presentation this morning. Apparently he's a tough nut to crack, but he told us that he enjoyed it immensely. I can't wait to be a teacher. It's in me.


Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it

Ella Williams

4 comments:

Gia said...

Let's try this again... 2nd time trying to leave this comment...

If it makes you feel better last week I had a breast ultrasound - you know, the kind where they gel up your tit and then poke it with some kind of stick (ok, they smoosh it with a wand, looks like a "massager") and then it is projected up on a big screen. I love the big screen, but not when my boob is on it.
Anyway, the result was that the lump was nothing.
Hope yours is nothing too.
(hugs)
G.

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

I really appreciate your words... I'm actually planning on calling you tonight! I just found it last night so I haven't had a lot of time to think about anything. And I've got a good doctor, so we'll just have to wait and see. I'm glad you're out there.

Potor said...

I am thinking good thoughts and sending them your way.

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

thanks Potor... I could really use them for tomorrow too.