Search This Blog

30 October 2006

If you take your left hand and make a small space between your thumb and pointer finger (your pointer finger is on top, thumb on the bottom) and make it so it kind of looks like a duck bill. Then if you separate the two of them just wide enough to stick your pinky finger between them just far enough to cover the pinky's nail... well, that's about how much farther I have before I really begin to fuck myself over in my university career. Out of 3 midterms written, I've gotten back two C's and a B+. One of my history profs granted us 3 more days before we handed in our term research paper... it's now due on this coming Monday. I'm hoping to start my research on Thursday.

The wind is blowing with vengence. I'm hoping it will blow my head out of my ass and take me out of neutral.


I stand by all the misstatements that I've made.

Dan Quayle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done.

Perspective is everything. As sick as you have been and as drug out you still managed to pull of a couple of c's and a b+.

If I were you, I'd be uncorking the champagne.

It's all good.

Anonymous said...

I want to wish you luck. B+ is pretty good when you've been suffering so.
Hugs.