Search This Blog

06 October 2006

One of the side effects, well, the main side effect, of mono is that I sleep a lot. In fact, everytime I get even close to a sitting or leaning position, I could probably doze off. Last night Peter called around 10. I had a nap after I got home from school and was doing up some homework at the time and dressed in my yoga pants, t-shirt, zip up hoodie, socks and slippers. We chatted about this and that for about 40 minutes. He's going away to Calgary for the weekend and wanted to make sure that I knew how to get a hold of him if I needed to. When we began our conversation, I got a bit tired so decided to lie down. When I hung up, I turned off the light and settled in for the night. I woke up this morning, nice and warm and have a really tough time pulling my butt out to get ready for the day. I was still dressed. Completely. Still had my slippers on.

I giggled.


Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Albert Einstein

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't fall asleep mid-conversation. :)

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

hehehe.... I came close!