Search This Blog

24 October 2006

The only time that I was moderately frightened was when Alisa looked at me and said "I don't tailgate because my reflexes aren't that great". She was doing somewhere around 130 km/hr at that particular moment. So she pulled over so I could shit outside of the car and outside of my pants. It was close.

The wedding was nice. We went to highschool with the bride and it was a time of great reflection and excessive drinking. We laughed, danced, and had late night conversations laced with surprise and acceptance at how our lives had both converged and drifted apart. I came away with a great appreciation for my simple life. Actually, I was excited by my life. Inspired. I am inspired about life and love and all those silly little bumps in the road that I usually stub my toe on. And in the big picture, stubbed toes are pretty minimal.

Oh yeah, and we finally came up with a name for that snazzy body odour that makes its presence known on long trips. Travel Crotch. We had Travel Crotch. And don't even for a minute try to make yourself believe that you don't know what I'm talking about.


And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gross.

glad you had a good time.

Jeni Paij said...

ew. ew. ew.