Search This Blog

27 November 2006

Sierra Mist Holiday Hawk

I got in trouble today over this particular commercial. It's my favourite and as I was telling it with gusto, my professor informed me that if I thought it was so funny that I would perhaps like to share it with the rest of the class. Not catching her scathing sarcasm, I very innocently said, yes! They too would love the Holiday Hawk! She quickly informed me that she did not find me funny, not even remotely amusing actually. So you really don't want me to share my story? I asked. No, Andrea. I do not.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy it - let me know what you think!

a

10 comments:

Gia said...

that just about killed me. Obviously your prof is a fucktard.
G.

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

was that not seriously the best commercial EVER??!!

yep. a fucktard. wants me to write a ten page paper reflecting on my reflections. that should say something right there. :S

Jeni Paij said...

Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, HoliHawk laid an egg...excellent! -JB

Gia said...

A 10-page paper on reflections? Does the prof think (s)he's teaching junior high? I'd be cheesed.

Top 5 of best commercial's ever... nearly rivals the Domino's Pizza origami box commercial from the early 90's...
(yeh - I'm a geek)

Lemmee know if you need a coffee break in paper writing. I'm home and jet lagging!

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

I would LOOOOVE a coffee break!

I'll give you a call today!

Smarts said...

You deserved to be spanked. But I guess that would not be punishment!

Bad girl.

Potor said...

My favorite commercial is the Ben and Jerrys where the sharks roar in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfoQmOrYlg4

Roaring sharks crack me up.

Colin Monty said...

Oh that holiday hawk. I can't believe it shows up only once a year. Kind of like .... no I won't go there.
Clever commercial thanks for sharing.

Jen said...

I'm still laughing, and it's been days since I've seen it.

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

Seriously! It's the best! I know!!