Search This Blog

06 December 2006

The time has arrived. Snow is on the ground. The temperature is below zero and into the double digits. Classes are finished. Papers are written. Assignments are handed in.

Exams are about to begin.

And as we can look back at my response to exams, I laid down last night with the intention of having a nap and then studying late into the night. I laid down at 7:30. I woke up at 8:30p when *I think* my sister called. And for the record, when I laid down, I never expected to go into a coma. But I did. I crawled into my own bed, fully clothed (because apparantly I sleep better that way???), somehow managing to turn off lights and such en route to Queenie (the bed). And rolled over this morning, shortly after 6.

So here I sit, firmly planted on my couch, watching the day get brighter and brighter and listening to the news.... trying *unsuccessfully* to talk myself into opening my books. Although I will confess to a decided fear concerning these exams. I do actually need to do something. Which always sucks in my books, especially with regards to school work.


The other day I got tagged by Smarts (my sister!) and it was regarding 5 things that you may not know about me (or the correlation: things you never wanted to know about me!) I've been thinking about it, but it's harder than I thought (just as she said).

1. I'm still secretly plotting to get pregnant next summer. I really hope Peter's involved in it.

2. For someone as seemingly sociable as myself, I'm notorious for not calling or doing things. In fact, I am nearing Hermit status. And it kind of freaks me out.

3. I've come to terms with a lot of things in my life this year. Things that have always been there and have caused more stress than they ever should have. And it's a great feeling to let go.

4. I always start masturbating to thoughts of Peter. I always branch out after the initial go. *sorry - couldn't resist*

5. I totally fake being an adult. To be perfectly honest I don't have a f-ing clue about what's going on and so far I'm pulling it off.

5 comments:

Jeni Paij said...

You are so much closer to finding yourself than you think. I have new cards. They are based on Jungian Philosophy. It should be an interesting read...e-mail me. - JB

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

what's your email address????

Potor said...

The best way to fake adulthood is to complain about taxes. Do that and no one will be the wiser.

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

lol

that's actually very sound advice,p

I will take that into my magic bag of tricks!

Smarts said...

#4 - tmi


:)