Search This Blog

05 February 2007

First off, thank you so much to everyone that sent wonderful emails to me - it means the world! Peter and I are so excited and it's great to have everyone on board with us! His parents can hardly wait and last night mom and discussed cribs. I told her that we may buy out here and have stuff shipped home... her response was not to bother doing anything because that's what grandparents are for! We'll take that. I told Grampie about it last night and his response was "Jesus, whaddya do that for?!" But once he found out I was coming home to have the baby he was far more excited. I said Grampie, you've just had too many kids yourself! He said, yes, you're probably right.

Today was a rotten day for sickness. I nearly passed out in the shower, and since I've never passed out before, it's not something I really want to get on board with. What a rotten feeling. On the upshot however, Peter is over the moon that I have officially moved from a 36B to a 38C. And my pants are starting to snug up. ARE MY PANTS SUPPOSED TO BE SNUGGING UP ALREADY??????!!!! I am so unprepared for this. My neighbour did give me The Mother of all Pregnancy Books, so atleast I'm getting some reading done.

I'm sorry I've not been writing much, but my schedule's been hectic and any free moments I seem to be sleeping. last night I slept for 14 hours and am ready to go to bed anytime now. Ah well, maybe I'm just using it as an excuse. But I'm ok with that. :)

4 comments:

Gia said...

I forgot about all the sleeping. That'll wear off at about week 14 only to return at about week 25 - and then you're exhausted but can't sleep - and that lasts till they're two. ;)
(I'm not exactly kidding)

Keep us updated. I love hearing the news!
:)
G.

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

lol

I love your brutal honesty!

Colin Monty said...

Wow what news! Congrats to you and your man. It is true that your always tired, I heard it goes away when the kids are in their teens or maybe never. Take care of yourself you crazy girl.


Cool Monty

Ms Dare2dv8 said...

Thanks Colin :) I've been meaning to email you to tell you the news!